You have to know how to KNIT AND CROCHET to complete this Christmas tree.
Written 5th December 2022 | Subscribe to our Christmas newsletter
Can you knit or crochet? Do you fancy a different type of Christmas tree?
This is the perfect type of tree if you have a cat or small children, as there aren't baubles or tinsel to pull off.
This pattern has fantastic reviews -
"The tree pattern was easy and worked up beautifully. I can see me making more for family and friends"
"I made the green Christmas tree. The instructions are clear and concise. It was fun to make and the results were good. I changed the base slightly but otherwise it was great"
To make this fantastic Christmas tree you need to be able to crochet and knit.
Material and Tools required
• Yarn DK / 8 ply - 100 g dark green and 20 g brown (yarn recommended: 230-300 m per 100 g).
• A pair of 2.5 mm (US 1.5 or 2) knitting needles
• Stuffing - holofiber (or padding polyester)
• Foam rubber for the trunk
• 3 CDs
• PVA glue
For ‘Cheery Christmas Tree’
• Some white fuzzy yarn for the brim, light green yarn for the nose, 20 g of read for the hat.
• Eyes for toys
For ‘Spruce Christmas Tree’
• Steel Hook 2 (US steel hook 1)
• Eyes for toys
• 8 - 10 mm beads in different colours for decoration
• Something heavy to add weight to the base of the tree (pebble for example).
• Narrow wooden dowel for additional stability.
Click here for Christmas Tree Pattern
Other Fantastic Crochet Christmas Trees
Credit: amigurumicrochet.blogkb.com, gracielasusana27, fabartdiy.org, oombawkadesigncrochet.com, Be patterns, littleabbeepatterns.blogspot.com, knittingparadise.com, Juliana Meilton, carolrosaChristmas Tree Pattern