How to make Grinch Fudge
Written 20th November 2023 | Subscribe to our Christmas newsletter
Grinch fudge is a delightful holiday treat inspired by the character from Dr. Seuss's classic tale, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." This festive fudge is a colorful confection that captures the essence of the Grinch's mischievous spirit.
The fudge is tinted a vibrant shade of green, to resemble the Grinch's iconic hue, and adorned with red heart sprinkles or candy hearts to symbolize the Grinch's heartwarming transformation in the story.
Watch recipe video:
The fudge itself is rich and creamy, featuring a combination of white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and green food coloring. Grinch fudge has become a popular holiday treat, bringing a touch of Seussian fun and flavor to festive celebrations, making it a delightful addition to any Christmas dessert spread.
This vibrant fudge is sure to be a standout holiday delight. It requires no baking, uses just a handful of ingredients, and comes together quickly.
- 16oz of white chocolate
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 15g Butter (1 tablespoon)
- Pinch to salt
- 8 drops of green food colouring (Lime green)
- Edible Heart sprinkles (optional)
- Melt the chocolate
- Pour in condensed milk
- Pour in melted butter
- Mix together and add a pinch of salt
- Add green food colouring until the desired colour
- Mix again until the consistency is thick and it is getting really hard to mix.
- Transfer into the Silicone Square Cake Pan - 8 inch
- Add the hearts
- Leave to set in a fridge for a minimum of 3 hours, leave overnight if possible.
- Cut into the desired size and enjoy!
Let's make Grinch Fudge
9. Leave to set in a fridge for a minimum of 3 hours. For the fudge to fully set it is best to leave overnight.
10. Cut into the desired size and enjoy!